The iPACT enables learners, of any age or any ability, to access curriculum content in a comprehensive app system of instruction – containing over 200 “connect-the-dots” UDL templates - directly aligned to each strand of the Common Core Standards.
“The iPACT is THE app solution that finally bridges the gap between special education and general education for learners Pre-K to 21, using a research-based teaching framework that allows all students access to core instruction based on the educational standards.”
- Catherine Woods, Director of Special Education; Keene, New Hampshire
THE CURE FOR THE COMMON CORE: The WHAT, WHY, and HOW of Your Instruction
The built-in resource bank of Common Core Standards, Sample Learning Objectives, and Lesson Plan Goals are at your fingertips for each of the 200 differentiated templates to laser-focus your instruction.
SIMPLE CREATION: CLONE & CONVERT INSTRUCTIONAL CONTENT IN SECONDS!
Instructional staff and parents can transfer content from one activity to the next in literally seconds using the iPACT’s unique “clone” and “convert” capability to guarantee minimal content creation time and differentiate instruction. Learners can also easily use these features to set up and complete their assignments, transferring their content from template to template, to expand upon their work in this comprehensive app system.
“The iPACT App System is simply amazing! The ease of use and flexibility is nothing short of phenomenal.”
- Suzanne Feit, Technology Specialist & National Trainer; Marina del Rey, California
DIFFERENTIATE UP. DIFFERENTIATE DOWN. DEEPER LEARNING FOR ALL.
Scaffolded language-based templates, text-to-speech, recording options, choose a picture, take a picture, enter text at varying text complexity levels, and more . . .
"You can easily differentiate your lessons using the iPACT, but the beauty of it is that the learners cannot SEE that you are differentiating! All students are engaged in every aspect of a lesson using the iPACT."
-Cindie Bunn, Classroom Teacher
"The iPACT adds a whole new level of enthusiasm for learning because it literally can be used with the entire classroom of learners for any content area!"
- Bonny LaRocca, Classroom Teacher
BUILD STRONG VOCABULARY SKILLS: The Learn About Module
Common Core Strand: Language
- Use reference tools such as dictionaries, glossaries, flashcards, and related concept notecards
- Play language-based games
- Create photo albums and photo frames
- Make collages and learning boards
INCREASE COMPREHENSION WHEN READING-TO-LEARN: The Read About Module
Common Core Strand: Reading
- Listen to idea maps at the vocabulary, bullet point, sentence, and paragraph level
- Preview sequence lists and timelines
- Review study guides
- Listen to books and bookmarks
IMPROVE BRAINSTORMING AND COMPOSING SKILLS: The Write About Module
Common Core Strand: Writing
- Build idea maps at the vocabulary, bullet point, sentence, and paragraph level
- Write sequence lists and timelines
- Complete study guides, worksheets, and quizzes
- Compose writing assignments using writing notebooks, writing prompt spinners, and bookmarks
EXPAND PRESENTATION SKILLS & PARTICIPATION IN COLLABORATIVE DISCUSSIONS: The Talk About Module
Common Core Strand: SPEAKING & LISTENING
- Build oral presentations and use self-reflection and staff feedback checklists
- Organize discussions and respond with question generators
- Convey answers and summary points
- State opinions and facts
SET UP MULTIPLE LEARNER PROFILES ON ONE iPAD:
Effortlessly set up multiple users and save each of their preference profiles in the iPACT – change users with a 1-step finger tap!
EASILY EXPORT & SHARE:
Build capacity in your district or agency and send your authored activities to ALL of your iPads by easily exporting and sharing. Learners can also use these features to hand-in any assignment.
Tell us what you think of this app with a Review !